Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Marquesse Latex Line Outfit No. 4

Merry met again,

Being an SL Designer is what I wanted and I love to do, but that also leaves so less time for writing to you and keep you informed about new releases. So, here I go now, trying hard to catch up with everything that has been going on lately, and of course to present you the new exquisite release from the latex line.

To quote my favorite blogger Memory "These are  ‘grown up and sexy’ outfits for those times in Second Life when ‘cute’, ‘sweet’ or ‘comfortable’ won’t do it. "  Maldana  dresses, in 5 colors, comes to complete the line and add some more sexiness and allure to your looks.





The bracelets worn by the model in the pictures are not included but can be bought from Mandala Jewelry, is the Kabuki  and even if you have mesh bodies you can still wear the bracelets and rings because the set is offering you a multitude of options.
Hair by Run Away: Luna the essential pack.
I hope you will like them as much as I do and will visit Marquesse 
Till we meet again,
Rebellah

No comments:

Post a Comment